It is false to use learning too much as a decoration; it is a scholar's eccentricity to break things completely according to the rules of learning. -- Bacon
02. If you go with three people, there will be my teacher. Choose those who are good, and change those who are not. -- Confucius
03. When you read a book, you can write like a God. ——Du Fu: collection of Du Gongbu
04. Don't be infatuated with online games. If you have the ability, you can play the big game of life.
05. Learning from the past and the present by studying the volumes; collecting books, teaching children and grandchildren. ——Collection of couplets
06. The book is as rich as the sea, and there are department stores. People's energy can't be collected at the same time, but those who want spring can. Therefore, scholars are willing to do it with one mind at a time.
No matter how great you think you are, there will always be someone stronger than you; no matter how unfortunate you think you are, there will always be someone more unfortunate than you.
08. No one has time to be naughty; naughty is the one who should be eliminated by himself. Who wants to be a wise person.
09. How can I get plum blossom fragrance without a cold?
10. Virtue can be divided into two kinds: one is the virtue of wisdom, the other is the virtue of behavior. The former comes from learning, and the latter comes from practice. ——Aristotle
11. There are two realms in life, one is pain without words, the other is laughter without words.
12. It's not a good scholar to be studious without asking frequently.
13. Speed up learning, grasp the center, better fine than miscellaneous, better specialized than more. ——Zhou Enlai
14. Only by devoting oneself to the society can we find out the meaning of the short and risky life. ——Einstein
15. The determinant of genius should be diligence. ——Guo Moruo
16. I like reading, like to know people, understand people. Read more, know more people, know more people, will expand your horizons, will make you become more kind, pure, or useful to others. -- Ba Jin
17. We need not only political and cultural giants, but also natural science and other giants. ——Guo Moruo
18. Learning is like sailing against the current.
19. Money is precious, life is more precious, and time is the most precious. ——Suzonov
20. The cultivation of ability must be done continuously, and learning methods and efficiency must be improved at any time to succeed. ——Ye Shengtao